We are working with a practice in the coastal town of Hove who are looking for a personable veterinary surgeon to join their friendly team. This role is perfect for a Vet who is happy dealing with a mixture of cases including some exotics.
- Full or part time considered
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 – Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Ideally you will be confident
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 4 Nurses, 2 Student Nurses & Support staff
Located in the heart of the town this practice is often busy, with a wide variety of cases and a mixture of longstanding clients and new ones. This practice is part of a large veterinary group, however is ran by a couple meaning you will benefit from the large groups support and the freedom of an independently run practice. They have a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery which has leading industry standard state of the art equipment.
Ideally you will have good all-round general practitioner experience and confidence working sole charge, although they are also open to speaking with new graduates. You will have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate freely with clients.
- Salary £30,000-£45,000 or Pro rata if Part time
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 4 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.