We are looking for a permanent full time Veterinary Surgeon to join a practice based in Heywood, Lancashire. This team Is made up of a mixtures of experience vets and nurse, with some student and graduate nurses as well. With a strong, regular clientele this practice thrives on its customer relationships and sits at the heart of the community.
- 4 Days a week
- Shifts - 2 x 9am-7pm 2 x 9am – 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Computer System: In house system
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Some
- Free onsite parking
The ideal candidate would be an experienced Vet who is capable of routine soft tissue and emergency surgery, and who is comfortable with sole charge. You must also have 3 years small animal surgeon experience.
- Salary - £30,000 -£50,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 4 weeks holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.