A Busy and established practice based in Hemel Hempstead has a vacancy for a full time veterinary surgeon to join their 3 vet established team! They are conveniently located for easy access to the M25 and with direct train routes into London Euston in under 30 minutes.
- Full-time contract: 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 – Saturday 09:00am-18:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-16:00pm with time off in lieu
- Time off in lieu for weekends worked
- OOH: No
- Varied Caseload
- Sole Charge: Limited to weekend rota with full support
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
- Parking: Onsite parking is available
- Team: You will be joining a friendly and happy team made up of 3 vets, 2 RVNs, 1 student nurse, 1 veterinary care assistant and 2 receptionists.
About the Practice:
- This small animal practice provides a high-standard of care to animals and clients in a state of the art surgery.
- The facilities are purpose built to industry leading standards with all the normal toys including digital X-ray, ultrasound and in house lab.
- You will be personable and approachable and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients and the team.
- Due to the experience within the existing team, applications from newly qualified vets as well as experienced vets are welcome.
- Experienced vets will need to be confident with all routine surgical and medical cases and we support special interests!
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.