An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s delightful practice in Haverfordwest, a picturesque county town of Pembrokeshire.
- Hours Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: On rota Saturday 9.00am – 2.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Yes
- Free onsite parking
This bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including Digital Radiography, and Doppler Ultrasound. You will be joining a team of 2 Veterinary Surgeons, 2 Nurses one of which is a second-year student, 1 Animal Care Assistant, 2 Receptionist and a Practice Manager.
The practice experiences a varied small animal caseload, so you must be confident with all routine surgical and medical cases. A very generous CPD offering is also provided, which all colleagues are encouraged and supported to undertake. You must also be comfortable working sole charge. To ensure we provide a great work/life balance there is no OOH with this role.
- Salary - £30,000-£45,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas