Our client is seeking an approachable veterinary surgeon to join their small, friendly team based in Hatfield. They are a progressive practice that aims to provide a high level of clinical care at the heart of the community.
- Full or part time hours considered: Minimum 20 hours per week or weekends only considered.
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 7.00 (Early/late starts/finishes)
- Weekends: 1 in 2 weekend rota.
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Sole Charge: Some
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Free parking
They are based at the busy Oldings Corner Retail Park and offer free onsite parking and easy access to the A1.
You will be confident in all routine surgery, have strong communication skills and enjoy the variety of 1st opinion work provided by their clients. By joining them you will be part of a well-respected, local team who have built strong relationships with their patients and clients.
They can consider full or part time hours (min. 20 hours per week) with a weekend rota of 1 in 2. Vets looking for weekend work only will also be considered! There is no OOH with this role but some sole charge responsibility will be required.
The practice has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in house lab, isolation ward and operating theatre.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.