An excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent 1 year post graduate Veterinary Surgeon to join a large Multi Vet team in Hartlepool. This are a no OOH role with very limited weekend cover due to the size of the team. The practice would ideally suit a one-year postgraduate as they can offer a lot of support and mentoring to the right candidate. The practice is one of 5 branches in total.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
- Weekends: Yes Saturday 9am – 5pm on a rota basis
- OOH: No
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: None
- Consultations: 15 + Minutes
- Team: 9 Vets 10 RVN
- Modern spacious practice
- Large multi vet and Nurse team – plenty of support provided
- State of the art facilities
- The practice sees a wide range of cases offering knowledge and skill development to the right candidate and the practice will support certificate work.
- A wide variety of case loads
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You must have minimum 12 months experience
- Confident in all routine surgery
- You must have excellent customer and interpersonal skills and good at establishing work relationships.
The well-established modern practice comes with state-of-the-art facilities such as a digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, Separate dog and car kennels, Isolation Units, and in-house laboratory and much more! The practice will also be opening new premises soon, so this is an exciting time to be joining the team.
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 5 Weeks plus bank holiday
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.