A Hospital in London are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon to join their large busy team in London on a full-time basis comprising of 45 Hours per week. The 45 hours are mixed shifts between Monday – Friday ranging from 8am – 8pm with a 1:3 weekend rota. The role mainly involves delivering clinical care to hospital patients. This is a state-of-the-art hospital with modern facilities and equipment located in a beautiful location in the heart of London.
- Type: Full time 45 Hours per week
- Hours: Monday – Friday shift ranges between 8am – 8pm
- Weekends: 1:3 weekends
- OOH: None
- Team: Multi Vet and Nurse Hospital team.
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Forward thinking and professional Hospital
- State of the at facilities and equipment
- Large multi vet team with certificate holding veterinary surgeons
- Well established with a large client base
- Practice sees a varied case load – emergency medical cases
- Supportive and highly experienced veterinary team.
- All staff are motivated and supported and encouraged to develop their skills and work towards certificates
- Experienced Nursing team with coaching experience
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- 6 monthly staff reviews are offered.
- Ongoing career opportunities are offered.
- On street parking
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be happy with sole charge work as this maybe required when on call
- You will be confident in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice boasts a full range of diagnostic equipment’s with ultrasound, blood machines, digital x ray, dental – everything that you would expect from a 1st opinion practice and a Tier 3 RCVS Hospital.
- Salary - £35,000.00 -£55,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday 25 days per annum plus bank holidays and birthday off – holiday entitlement increases with years’ service
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD Allowance £1,000 with 5 days off to attend and higher budget courses are also negotiable
- Additional CPD allowance for clinical coaches
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.