We have a new opening with an energetic small animal practice in Brook Green near Hammersmith, London who are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a full time basis.
- Full time (45 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am til 6:30pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on rota 8:30am til 1:00pm
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Yes, must be comfortable
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 Nurses & Support staff
This veterinary group has many practices in the local area and has nearly 350 staff members with ranges of abilities and experience. This is a beautiful and busy practice which has had successful over the past few years and they are only looking grow in reputation. They have excellent relationships with their loyal clientele.
They are looking for a self-aware, positive person with small animal medical and routine surgical experience who can communicate well with the team and clients. Ideally you will have worked in a sole charge role before and you will be able to contribute your abilities to the team. Previous experience with EZVet practice management system would be excellent.
- Salary £35,000-£60,000 DOE
- 2 Salary reviews per annum
- 28 days annual leave (INC bank holidays)
- Full pension scheme
- £1000 CPD allowance per annum, plus 5 paid CPD days
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Staff discounted pet care & products
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.