Does the opportunity to work in a brand new surgery with prospect of enjoying a superb work–life balance appeal to you?
If so, we are waiting to hear from you! A hardworking, committed and experienced veterinary surgeon, who has a keen interest in all aspects of small animal medicine and surgery, to join a growing team at our client’s practice based in Galashiels, situated in the heart of the beautiful Scottish Borders.
- Weekdays 8am - 8pm
- Saturdays Mornings on rota basis
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Some (Must be confident)
- Computer system: RX Works
- Operating Theatres
- Digital X-ray and ultra-sound
- 15-20 min Consult
- Full complement of experienced support staff
- Salary - £30,000 -£50,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.