We are working with a small animal practice in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire who are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 4 days a week, 8:30am til 6:00pm
- Weekends: Some Saturday mornings to be worked on a rota basis
- Branch Work: 2 branches in the area
- Sole Charge: Yes, some involved, ideally you will be confident
- OOH: 1 night per week on inpatients – most OOH covered by Vetsnow
- Team: 9 Vets, 6 Nurse & support staff across both branches
First established in 1924 as a farm and equine practice they have changed massively since then, taken over by the current owner in 1999 they became a solely small animal practice in 2006. The main practice is in Gainsborough with a branch surgery in a neighbouring town. They have modern facilities since moving into a new practice back in 2006.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon who is competent with all routine surgical and medical procedures. You will need to be confident with clients and able to provide high standards of customer service, veterinary knowledge and client care.
- £35,000-£45,000 per annum
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.