We are looking for a dedicated Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join an independent RCVS accredited small animal practice on a permanent full-time contract from March 2018. This progressive first opinion practice has two branches located in Essex and Ipswich in Suffolk, which are long established and very much part of the local community.
- Permanent full-time contract: 4-days per week
- Salary: Competitive between £36,000-50,000 DOE
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-19:00pm with 15-minute consultations by appointment between 9:00am-16:15pm
- Weekends: 2:6 - Saturday and Sunday 8:30am-13:00pm with 4-full weekends off
- OOH: 1-night per week over a 5-week period and no OOH on week 6
- Sole Charge: Yes – Limited and mainly OOH and on weekends only, but support is readily available
- Team: Strong experienced team of 11 Vets and 16 Nurses supported by a dedicated Reception team
- Facilities: First opinion practice with state of the art facilities including X-ray, ultrasound, ECG, dentistry, endoscopy and an in-house laboratory
- Computer System: Cirrus
- CPD: Yes – Dedicated allowance
- Accommodation/Allowance: Yes
- The Person: The team is happy to consider new graduates with 6-months experience through to more experienced candidates for this role as the team is keen to support and develop their staff to a high clinical and professional standard. We are looking for a confident Vet with strong skills in routine surgery and consultations.
- Other: Contributory pension and car allowance included along with 25-days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1 years' post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunity’s:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:00am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.