If you are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon role with excellent salary, excellent benefits and no out of hours, then this one may be for you!
Our client, a fantastic practice based in Stoke, with top-of-the-range facilities and a wonderful team of Veterinary Surgeons and Registered Veterinary Nurses, are looking for a motivated candidate with excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a team, and a brilliant attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing successful practice!
In return, you will receive a role with superb work/life balance. Some sole charge will be required, so the Veterinary Surgeon must be hard-working and confident.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary range of £30K - £42K DOE
- 40 hour week worked across 4 days
- No OOH
- Health care scheme
- £1000 CPD allowance
- Generous 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday and personalised gift on your birthday
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years Graduate UK experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry.