We are looking for a permanent veterinary surgeon to join a hugely successful and growing practice based in Wigan, Lancashire.
Our client is a modern and progressive practice that has established an excellent customer service and pet care within a vibrant area of Wigan.
This practice needs a team player who wants to progress their career within a busy practice based in Wigan, Lancashire.
- Hours: Full Time
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 8.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4
- Saturday: 9.00am – 2.30pm Sunday: Closed
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Yes, must be comfortable with sole charge.
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Free parking
By joining this well established and successful practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. You will be joining a hard-working driven team made up of 2 full time, 3 RVNs, 1 student nurse, and 5 receptionists. The team have built up strong relationships with their clients and therefore key to being successful in this role will be your communication skills and client care abilities.
The ideal candidate will have will have good all-round veterinary skills, be fully competent in routine surgery and consultations at 1st opinion practice level. The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills with a down to earth attitude.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and, 2/3 consulting rooms, and kennelling.
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £500 per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.