We are recruiting for an experienced Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join a progressive small animal practice based in Exeter, Devon. This practice emphasises on providing exceptional service and care with gold standard workup, treatment and preventative care.
This opportunity is available on a full-time permanent contract.
- Full-time contract: 4 or 4.5 days per week
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-18:30pm
- Weekends: 1:8
- OOH: Yes
- Sole Charge: Yes
- Branch Work: Yes - Occasional
- Computer System: Assisi
- Accommodation/Allowance: Yes – short-term only
- Free on-site parking available
About the Practice:
This multi-branch small animal practice is based in Exeter, Devon and focuses on delivering exceptional service and care with gold standard workup, treatment and preventative care. It is staffed by a highly-skilled and driven team of Vets, Nurses and Receptionists who create a supportive and encouraging working environment. The facilities are comprehensively equipped and include a sterile operating theatre, small laboratory and separate dedicated cat and dog kennels.
We are looking for a confident Registered Veterinary Surgeon with strong all-round skills in veterinary care and treatment to manage a varied small animal caseload. You must be comfortable with sole charge responsibilities and be able to contribute to a weekend and OOH rota which is supported by an on-site RVN team. It is essential to demonstrate exceptional communication and relationship building skills to manage client relations to deliver excellent customer service.
This opportunity is available on a full-time permanent contract based on a 4 or 4.5-day week.
- Competitive salary between £28,000-£45,000 DOE
- Generous CPD allowance of £1000 or encouraged and funded certificate study
- Annual leave entitlement – 24 days plus Bank Holidays
- Paid memberships - RCVS, BVA and VDS
- Career progression for the right candidate
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.