We are recruiting for a new graduate or an experienced Registered Veterinary Surgeon to further enhance services an award-winning small animal practice based in Amesbury, Wiltshire on a permanent full or part-time contract.
- Full or part-time contract considered
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 - Saturday 09:00am-12:00pm
- Sole Charge: TBC
- OOH: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
About the Practice:
This award-winning practice in Amesbury, Wiltshire provides dedicated care and services to animals and clients in a state of the art surgery. The facilities are purpose built to industry leading standards and include 4 consulting rooms (including cat-only), digital radiology, bereavement room, ultrasound and separate isolation wards for cats and dogs.
The practice is located approximately 20-minutes from Salisbury by road and benefits from free on-site parking. Due to it’s location, the practice also has excellent transport links into central London.
We are looking for either a new graduate or an experienced Registered Veterinary Surgeon who is knowledgeable and confident in handling routine surgical and medical procedures. You must be able to demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills to manage a broad and varied caseload alongside client care.
This opportunity is available on a permanent full or part-time basis. There is no OOH involved within this role, but you must be able to contribute towards a 1:3 weekend rota (Saturday only) to ensure that the whole team maintains a great work/life balance.
- Competitive salary between £30,000-£45,000 DOE or pro-rata if part-time
- Dedicated and funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS
- Fantastic company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication and client care abilities
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.