Our client in near Loughton, Essex are looking for a passionate veterinary surgeon to join their experienced team either on a full or part time basis. You will work alongside 2 other veterinary surgeons who have helped develop this practice into what it is today.
The Partner has a keen interest in all aspects of veterinary medicine, but a particular leaning towards surgery and has recently completed her surgical certificate. Other interests within the team include oncology and geriatric nursing.
- Full or Part time available
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm - 1 weekday off each week
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturdays 9:00am - 6:00pm & Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Small amount required, with support available if needed
- OOH: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 Nurses & support team
- The practice is based on the busy Epping Forest retail park and has easy access to major roads and transport links into central London.
- The team see a wide variety of small animal cases and they have state of the art equipment including ultrasound, digital X-ray and full in house laboratory.
- This practice sees a wide variety of small animal cases and for this have all the modern equipment which includes ultrasound, digital x-ray and in-house laboratory. Jointly ran by a Vet & a Nurse they have a vast amount of experience, as well as being supported by support staff of all different levels.
- They are looking for a veterinary surgeon with a high level of skills, who is approachable & passionate as well as being able to provide gold standard veterinary care. It will be important for you to build strong relationships with patients and clients, as customer retention is a key part of their business. T
- The team are proud of the strong relationships they have forged with their patients and clients and are looking for a vet who enjoys this side of the role just as much as the clinical side.
- They are open to full or part time hours and can also negotiate on the weekends.
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (negotiable)
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.