We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a well-established small animal practice in Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire on a full or part-time basis. Our client is a modern and progressive practice that has established an excellent customer service and pet care that is second-to-none.
The practice has onsite parking and is in close proximity to the M11 as well as being conveniently located for public transport links to neighbouring villages. Bishops Stortford is also a short distance to Stansted Airport and within easy reach of London, as well as the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside
- Hours: Monday – Friday Shifts - 09.00am – 8.00pm
- Weekends: 1:4 on a flexible rota Saturday 09:00am - 6:00pm and Sunday 10:00am - 16:00pm
- Sole charge: Some may be required on a Sunday along with a vet
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- You will be a veterinary nurse who enjoys working closely with colleagues whilst stretching your skills and providing excellent patient care. You will be confident with all general nursing duties including the running of nurse clinics. Ideally you will already be an experienced clinical coach or willing to work towards this.
- They really encourage the team to develop and pursue their nursing interests and dedicates part of the practice budget specifically to CPD and supporting her team with their professional growth.
- Free parking and access excellent transport links
- You will be joining a lovely team made up of 2 vets, 2.5 registered nurses, 1 student nurse and 2 receptionists.
- Their team are extremely friendly and welcoming and have built great relationships with their patients and clients.
- The team are looking for their new colleague to contribute to these relationships and to work well with the rest of the team!
The practice was opened at the end of 2015 and was purpose built with a modern finish and includes digital x-ray, in house laboratory, operating theatre, 3 consulting rooms and a dental machine. The team see a variety of cases and the majority of their clients are insured allowing cases to be worked up to a very high standard.
with general medical and surgical cases and a keen interest in surgery would be highly desirable, although not essential as the practice CPD is encouraged and fully supported.
- 19k – 24k DOE pro-rata if part-time
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.