We are recruiting for a confident and experienced Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join a dedicated and supportive team to enhance services at a newly expanded small animal practice based in Livingston in West Lothian, Scotland.
- Full or part-time contract considered
- Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:4 - Saturday 09:00am-18:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-16:00pm
- Sole Charge: No
- OOH: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
About the Practice:
This small animal practice is based in Livingston, Scotland and it’s dynamic team provide the highest-standard of care and service to each animal and client in a state of the art surgery. The facilities are purpose built to industry leading standards and include digital X-ray, ECG, blood pressure monitoring equipment, dental X-ray and processor, endoscopes, ultrasound and in-house biochemistry and haematology.
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Surgeon with good general surgical and medical skills. You must have the ability to work up cases to a high standard whilst delivering great service to animals and clients. An interest in working towards a certificate or being an existing certificate holder is desirable, but not essential.
This role is available on a full or part-time basis with no OOH or sole charge, but you must be able contribute to a 1:4 weekend rota.
- Expenses paid interview
- Trial day for the right candidate to meet the team and try out the facilities in the newly expanded surgery
- Competitive salary between £30,000-£45,000 DOE or pro-rata if part-time
- Career development opportunities
- Future partnership potential for the right candidate
- Generous CPD allowance
- Great company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
- An interest in working towards a certificate or being an existing certificate holder is desirable, but not essential
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.