A stand-alone RCVS accredited small animal training practice that opened in February 2017 are looking for an enthusiastic, professional customer focused Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team either on a full or part time basis. They are looking for someone who values client communication, taking time with consultations and offers a full 5 star service.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 4 day working week between 8.30am - 7pm - Flexible on days worked
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.00am – 1.00pm (No Sundays)
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Due to the element of occasional sole charge on weekends, this role would suit a vet with a minimum of 1 years’ UK experience.
- Consult Times: The team 15 minute consult system
- Branch Work: None
- Team: You would be joining a supportive team of 2 Vet, 4 Nurse & 2 Client care advisors
- Free onsite parking is also available
- As a practice they have an interest in Physiotherapy & rehabilitation and now also have the added benefit of having a therapeutic laser machine!!
- They are a fun team who like to attend conferences and social outings
- The practice have built incredibly strong relationships with patients and clients therefore key to being successful in this role will be your client care abilities.
- They will consider applications from recently qualified vets as well as more experienced vets.
- You will have good all-round veterinary skills and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- The practice offers a generous CPD allowance and encourages progression with the study towards certificates supported and funded.
- Full or part time hours will be considered.
- Parking, Emergency Cover (Vetsnow), Operating Theatre, Isolation Unit, Blood Pressure Monitor, Biochemistry, Haematology, In-house Laboratory, X-Ray, Health Plans, Hospital Ward, Dentistry
- Salary: £35,000 -£55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4-5 weeks, plus bank holidays (negotiable)
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Extra day off for your birthday!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.