Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and effective Veterinary Surgeon?
Our client is looking for a full time enthusiastic, confident and experienced veterinary surgeon to join their practice based in Ipswich, Suffolk. They are looking for an experienced and highly motivated registered veterinary surgeon to join their successful team within a purpose built, state of the art practice on a full or part time basis.
- Hours Monday - Friday: 8.30 – 7.00 (1 day off per week)
- Weekends: 1 in 3 weekend rota – Saturday 8.30 – 2.00
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Occasional.
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Free parking and access excellent transport links
- The team at this practice is a hard-working, proactive, and driven made up of 3 full time vets, 2 RVNS, 2 Student Nurses, 2 VCAs, and 2 receptionists.
- By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a team and practice that are keen to support staff in the careers! The practice is happy to invest in new equipment to support areas of interest.
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate with the capability to mentor colleagues and will have strong all-round veterinary skills, be fully competent in surgery and consultations at 1st opinion practice level and be comfortable with sole charge.
- The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
- The modern, purpose built practice has a variety of state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound and separate dog and cat wards.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.