Are you an experienced, enthusiastic, and effective Veterinary Surgeon that wants to work within a progressive and successful practice?
Our client is a modern and progressive practice that has established an excellent reputation and pride themselves on their high level standard of veterinary healthcare and customer service that is second to none.
This practice needs a highly motivated, forward thinking, and experienced veterinary surgeon to join the team at Colne, Lancashire. The team is made up of friendly, outgoing and support professionals, creating a excellent work environment.
- Hours Monday - Friday: 4 day, 38 hour week
- Weekends: 1 in 3 weekends on a flexible rota – Saturday 9.00 – 5.30 Sunday 10.00 – 6.00. One long weekend off.
- £30,000.00 - £50,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if Part Time
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Yes.
- OOH: No.
- Free parking and access excellent transport links
The team at this practice is a hard-working, proactive, and driven made up of 2 full time vets, 23RVNS, 1 VCA, and 3 receptionists.
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a team and practice that are keen to support staff in the careers! The practice is happy to invest in new equipment to support areas of interest.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate with the capability to mentor colleagues and will have strong all-round veterinary skills, be fully competent in surgery and consultations at 1st opinion practice level and be comfortable with sole charge. The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
The practice offers a modern, well equipped and purposed built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultra sound, IM3 dental machine, ECG, and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, a full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - Up to £55,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £500 per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.