A small animal practice in Filton Bristol are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon to join their team on a full or part time basis. The full time role is a 40 hour week with 1:2 Saturdays. They are closed on a Sunday and there are no OOH meaning a great work / life balance. Part time hours are negotiable. There is the occasional sole charge involved on a weekend, so it is important that the vet is comfortable with this. The practice is continuing to grow and is a modern purpose-built surgery fitted with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. The practice is located within a retail park close to local amenities and transport link. There is also onsite parking. The require a vet with good surgical and consult skills and ideally experienced in emergency surgery.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 7pm 40 hours per week
- Weekends: Saturday 9am – 4pm
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 5 Vet 3 RVN, and support team
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Growing client base
- Offers excellent career development opportunities
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- Committed to deliver a high standard of clinical care and having an excellent reputation within the community.
- Friendly fun and supportive practice
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
• Dental suit
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 pro rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.