A small independent family run practice on the outskirts of Falkirk are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon to join their growing team. They require a veterinary surgeon who has good medical and surgical skills. This is a full-time position with an excellent weekend rota of 1:3 Saturday mornings 9am – 12pm. There is a small occasional time when some sole charge would be involved but this is limited and there is no OOH! The rota however can be flexible to suit the right applicant. This is a training practice also and is currently working towards an RCVS accreditation. They seek a friendly and enthusiastic veterinary surgeon who is dedicated to delivering a high standard of patient and client care. The practice is well established with a large loyal client base. Continue professional development is supported and funded.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday Morning 9am – 12pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Occasionally
- Team: 2 Vet 3 RVN
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
This is a small friendly family ran independent practice boasting excellent clinical care and an excellent reputation within the local community. Due to practice growth they are looking to recruit another veterinary surgeon to join their team.
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be competent in routine surgeries and consultations.
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice boasts a full range of diagnostic equipment’s with ultrasound, ECG, Electrocautery, blood machines, digital x ray, Idexx In House Laboratory, Dental – everything that you would expect from a 1st opinion practice.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£50,000.00 Dependent on Experience
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday 4 weeks
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD Allowance ands days off to attend
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.