Our client in Exeter are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Veterinary Surgeon to join their fantastic, growing practice. You will be part of a team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 09:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 9:00am til 17:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 16:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Occasional
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 RVNs, 2 SVNs & Support staff
- OOH: None
The bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
You will play a key part within a small, friendly team and you must be adaptable, flexible and determined to work to your highest ability. Already being confident in sole charge will help as some will be required, also you will need to have good medical skills and some experience in surgery.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 Years Post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.