We are working with a practice in Beckton, East London who are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis. They can offer full or part time hours, however they do need a minimum of 20 hours per week covering
- Full or Part time hours
- Hours: Monday to Friday between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 weekends, Saturday 9am til 6pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Occasional
- Branch Work: None involved
- OOH: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 4 Nurses & support staff
This practice is purpose built with digital x-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory. They see a wide variety of cases including internal medicine, surgery and orthopaedic procedures, meaning it’s a great opportunity for a vet looking for exposure to complex procedures. They offer free onsite parking as well as being conveniently located for transport links into central London and close to London City Airport.
They are looking for a competent veterinary surgeon who is confident with their own skills. You will need to be a personal person who can provide high standards of care, customer service and communication skills.
- Competitive salary between £35,000 & £50,000 DOE
- Funded & encouraged CPD
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.