Are you looking to expand your knowledge and join a practice in an increasing varied caseload?
We are working with a client in Durham who are looking for a 6th Full time veterinary surgeon to join their professional team. With an experience support team, this position could equally suit a new graduate as it would an experienced vet. Weather or not you have any particular interests, this practice will support you all the way and are happy to fully fund CPD to certificate level if you desire.
- Full time (4 full days with 1 half day, time of in lieu when working weekends)
- Hours Mon – Fri: 8:00am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 5 Saturday 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sunday 9:00am til 12:00pm
- Computer System: In house
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Branch work: Very rare
- Team: 5 Vets, 6 Nurses & Support team
Opened in 1988, this veterinary group has vast experience within the sector and now has 3 practices in the North East. Their Durham branch was the first one to open and has established a great reputation based on their excellence in clinical care. Many of their staff have been with them since day 1, bringing a real family vibe to their practice. Unlike many other practices they are proud to maintain a status as an independently run veterinary business which treat each pet and owner as an individual.
Ideally you will be a veterinary surgeon who likes clinical independence with excellent case continuity. Personally, they are looking for you to have a real passion for animals and everything veterinary along with bringing excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Salary - £30,000-£45,000
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas