An excellent opportunity has arisen within a very reputable practice based in Durham, who are looking for an enthusiastic full time Vet to join their excellent team.
Our client is a modern and progressive practice that has established an excellent customer service and pet care that is second to none. The practice is in the nice town of Durham.
This practice needs a team player who wants to progress their career within a busy practice. The team is made up of friendly, outgoing, and supportive professionals, creating an excellent work environment.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1: 4 WE on a flexible rota
- Salary: £30,000.00 - £45,000.00 DOE Pro Rata
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None.
The team at this practice is a hard-working, proactive, and driven made up of several full-time vets, several full and part time RVN’s and excellent support stuff.
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a team and practice that are keen to support staff in the careers!
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate with excellent communication skills and will have strong all-round veterinary skills, be fully competent in surgery and consultations at 1st opinion practice level and be comfortable with sole charge. The successful candidate will be a forward-thinking team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
The practice offers a modern, well equipped and purposed built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultra sound with Doppler, IM3 dental machine, ECG, MRI/CT, and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - Negotiable per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.