Our client is a small, family run veterinary practice in Crewe who are looking for a veterinary surgeon with good experience to join their team on either a full or part time basis. You will be working alongside an experienced and supportive team of 2 vets, 3 nurses and a student nurse.
- Full time or Part time (30-40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2, Saturdays 9:00am til 17:00pm & Sunday 10:30 til 16:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some involved, must be capable
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 Nurses & 1 Student nurse
The practice is RCVS accredited and within easy reach of the various amenities and great transport links to the nearby area. Working in this practice you will have use of full equipped in-house blood analysers and laboratory, digital x-ray machine, ultrasound unit and much more. You also enjoy a large and varied small furry case load.
You will be confident in all routine surgeries along with being capable of some sole charge. Some experience in orthopaedics would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.