An excellent opportunity has arisen within a very reputable practice based in Crawley, who are looking for an enthusiastic Vet to join their excellent team. Our client is a modern and progressive practice that has established an excellent customer service and pet care that is second to none. The practice is set in the beautiful location of Crawley, West Sussex. This practice needs a team player who wants to progress their career within a busy practice based in Crawley, West Sussex. The team is made up of friendly, outgoing, and supportive professionals, creating an excellent work environment.
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 8.00pm (Part-time - minimum 23 hours per week)
- Weekends: 1:3 weekends on a flexible rota, Saturday 9.00am – 6.00pm,Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Salary: £30,000.00 - £45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if Part Time
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Occasional
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
You will be joining a supportive team of 4 vets, 5 registered nurses, 1 student nurse, 3 veterinary care assistants and 5 receptionists. The practice also benefits from a visiting European Specialist Surgeon.
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a team and practice that are keen to support staff in the careers!
The practice is happy to invest in new equipment to support areas of interest.
You will be confident with all routine surgical and medical cases and special interests will be welcomed and supported. If you are an experienced vet, you will enjoy mentoring and supporting less experienced vets to help them develop to their full potential. For less experienced vets, there will be plenty of onsite and remote support available! You will have clinical freedom and the opportunity to work with a varied and loyal client base, working up cases to a high standard.
The practice offers a modern, well equipped and purposed built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultra sound with Doppler, dental machine, ECG, MRI/CT, and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, a full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £500 per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 – 3 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.