Are you a veterinary surgeon looking for a successful practice to continue your personal development with? Our client is recruiting for a competent vet to join their team at their recently refurbished practice.
- Full or Part time (20-35 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 8:30am and 6:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 5:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None involved
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 6 Vets, 3 Nurses & support staff
This practice has an experience team of vets & nurses which includes certificate holders and those working towards certificates. They have modern facilities which include a bright, spacious waiting area and specialist orthopaedic and anaesthetic monitoring equipment, as well as digital x ray, ultrasound and top of the range blood machines.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon with a minimum of 1 years clinical experience who can fit in with their current experienced team. Ideally you will be motivated, hardworking, reliable and have a good sense of humour! Also you will need to provide excellent standards of customer service and client care.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.