Due to significant growth, our clients Cleveleys practice is looking to expand to 7 days a week so now have an opportunity for a forward-thinking Veterinary Surgeon to join the team.
The practice is in the rapidly expanding yet traditional seaside town of Thornton-Cleveleys, just a few miles from Blackpool and offers great access to much of the northwest of England.
The team and practice play an active role in the community and customer feedback is excellent and they have recently been awarded as outstanding for client service by the RCVS.
The bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including dedicated operating theatre, digital X-ray/in-house laboratory/ultrasound/ bloods and dentistry facilities.
- 44 hours per week (Full time) 20 hours per week (Part time)
- Hours: 8.00am – 8.00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 weekend rota – Saturday 9.00 – 6.00 – Sunday 10.30 – 16.30
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Some sole charge responsibility
- They are looking for a confident and passionate person with strong customer service skills
- You will be confident with routine medical and surgical cases including neutering and you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Above all you must have excellent communication skills and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients and the wider team!
- Personal development is actively encouraged, and the practice is willing to invest in you and equipment to develop any specialist areas of interest. Full support is available for those who have recently graduated or need help with confidence in developing their skills.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Contributory pension scheme opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.