Our clients practice near Clacton-on-Sea, Essex is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a full time, permanent basis. You will join a team of experienced vets who work over their 2 branches.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Practice open from 9:00am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: Practice open Saturdays 9:00am til 5:00pm
- Branch Work: 2 Small lively branches
- Sole Charge: Yes some involved, ideally you will be confident
- OOH: Covered by Vets Now
- Team: 6 Skilled vets along with a large group of competent nurses
This practice has 2 branch surgeries with modern facilities including consulting rooms, surgical facilities, dentistry, radiography and ultrasound. They also have hospital wards for dogs with separate isolation rooms as well as all in patients being monitored by a designated nurse. They have been established for over 50 years and have an excellent reputation within the local area.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon who is competent with all routine surgical and medical procedures. You will need to have a good knowledge of the industry as well as being a confident, clear communicator.
- £45,000-£50,000 per annum
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Practice Flat can be made available
- Car also available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 3 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.