We are working with a small but busy practice in Chiswick, West London who are currently recruiting for Veterinary Surgeon to join their hard-working team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for delivering clinical care to the hospitals patients and client care to their owners. This role includes fully exposure to all aspects of veterinary work including emergency admits & consults.
- Full time (45 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturdays 8:30am til 1:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 4:00pm
- OOH: None
- Computer system: EZ Vet
- Sole charge: Ideally you will be comfortable as some is required
- Branch Work: Unlikely to be any
- Team: 2 Vets & 2 Nurses as well as support staff
This practice is part of a progressive, forward thinking, premier veterinary group who have multiple practices within London, Hertfordshire & Cambridgeshire. They solely deal with small animal patients and have an experience team on hand to provide the highest standards of care. The practice is a fully equipped hospital practice with modern facilities and bright, clean waiting area.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon with strong small animal medical and surgical experience who has the ability to lead when required. It is important you have some experience in a sole charge role, ideally within a busy practice or hospital environment. You will also need to have a high standard of client care and patient care skills.
- Salary: £35,000-£60,000 DOE
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- 28 days annual holiday allowance
- Full pension Scheme
- CPD Allowance - £1000 per annum plus 5 days leave
- VDS covered
- Staff discounts for veterinary services/products/ treatments.
- Accommodation/relocation package may be available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 2 Years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.