Our client based in Chippenham, Wiltshire is looking for a veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis. If you are looking to work for a progressive, forward thinking practice who will support you then this is the right position for you.
- Full time – 40 hours per week worked over 4.5 days
- Hours Mon-Fri: Practice open from 8:00am til 6:30pm
- Weekends: Negotiable – practice open Saturdays 8:30am til 12:00pm & 2:30pm til 4:00pm
- OOH: None
- Computer System: ezvetpro
- Branch work: Yes, some expected, this company has 3 other branches in the local area.
- Sole Charge: Only in branches
- Team: 10 Vets & 13 nurses over all branches – Support staff always available
This group made up of 4 branches in Wiltshire, has been service the local communities for over 50 years. They have built up an excellent reputation and have a long-standing client base, along with a varied caseload coming in on a day to day basis. The practice in Chippenham is the companies central hub, with the vast majority of surgeries taking place here. They already have an established and experienced team and are simply looking for a new surgeon due to growth of the business over the past few years.
This practice is looking for a new member of the team due to business expansion. You must be experienced in surgery and be confident in working with all small animals. Customer service is also important, you must have excellent people skills and be able to build/maintain relationships with customers.
- Salary: £35,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance which is flexible to support you.
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Employer will pay 5% pension, plus the option for you to contribute any amount.
- 20 days holiday, rising 1 day per calendar year & 8 Bank holidays
- Staff discounts on pet care
- Accommodation is available on a short-term basis.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 Years minimum post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/