Are you excited by emergency work but don’t want to work nights? We are working with a practice in Cardiff who operate out of 2 branches and they are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday – will vary between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: Worked on a rota basis between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Minimal required throughout the day
- Branch Work: Yes, split between two branches
- Team: Experienced team of vets & nurses at both branches
With modern facilities and equipment, they provide onsite 24/7 treatment and have been doing so for over 65 years. Two of their branches are accredited with being veterinary nurse training practices being staff are often gaining new qualifications.
They are looking for a vet with a passion for emergency and critical care, high client care skills and a strong team mind-set.
- Salary £35,000-£50,000 DOE
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- £1500 annual CPD allowance
- Health care scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 2 Years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.