Our client is recruiting for an approachable and enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join his established team in the beautiful cathedral city of Canterbury!
By living and working in Canterbury, you benefit from the best of both worlds; high speed, direct trains into Central London, 30 minutes from the Euro Tunnel and easy access to the nearby picturesque coastal towns of Herne Bay and Whitstable. The practice also offers free onsite parking.
- Full Time
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3
- Sole Charge: No
- OOH: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
About the Practice:
The practice is purpose built with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy and orthopaedic kit. This friendly team consists of 3 veterinary surgeons, 3 RVNs, 2 student veterinary nurses and 3 receptionists.
Due to the experience within the existing team, o is able to consider applications from newly qualified vets as well as experienced vets. Regardless of your level of experience, you will enjoy building relationships with patients and clients and thrive in a fast paced environment.
This is a full time position with a weekend rota of 1 in 3. There is no OOHs or sole charge responsibility with this role ensuring a great work/life balance and a supportive work environment.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication and client care abilities
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.