We are working with a practice on the outskirts of Cambridge who are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (45 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 6 Weekends on a rota
- Branch Work: Some may be required at nearby practice
- Sole Charge: Unlikely
- OOH: Minimal may be required, to be discussed at interview
- Team: 7 Vets & 9 Nurses as well as support staff
This group has 30 practices within London, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire which includes four 24-hour emergency hospitals and a specialist referral centre. With over 350 staff including specialists in soft tissue surgery, dermatology, critical care and feline practices. They are accredited by the RCVS as a tier 3 hospital, one of very few in the local area.
You will need to have small animal medical and routine surgical experience as well as some experience in sole charge role. Previous experience in a 24-hour emergency critical care centre is desired but no essential. You will also need to have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate well with clients.
- Salary £35,000-£60,000 dependant on experience
- £1000 Annual CPD allowance
- VDS covered by practice
- Exclusive company discounts
- Full pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- Accommodation allowance available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.