We are working with a practice in Burton upon Trent who are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent basis
- Full or Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 9:00am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: Some may be involved on a rota – Saturdays 9:00am til 5:00pm & Sundays 10:00am til 3:30pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Yes, ideally you will be confident
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vets, 4 Nurses & Support staff
They are a well-equipped practice with excellent facilities including an ultrasound machine, CR-rays machine, in house haematology, biochemistry and much more. You will benefit from the support of a large veterinary group as well as a practice that has clinical freedom.
Ideally you will be a confident vet who is comfortable working in a sole charge role. You will need to have excellent all-round skills as well as great communication skills and be able to work comfortably in a team.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000 (Pro Rata)
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.