We are working with a practice in Bulwell, Nottingham who are recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis. Due to the experience levels of the team, they open to applications for vets with varying experience levels, including new graduates.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on a rota basis 9:00am til 5:00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None required
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 5 Vet, 5 Nurses & Support staff
The bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasonography, endoscopy and in-house laboratory facilities. They are located 5 miles outside of Nottingham city centre and within close distance of the Peak District and East Midlands.
They are looking for a confident, friendly and enthusiastic person with great communication skills. You will need to have good general small animal surgical and medical abilities and a desire to learn and improve. Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy environment however they are open to new graduates.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- A willingness to learn and develop
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.