Vet Seekers have an exciting new opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join our clients lovely, successful surgery in Bristol. They are ideally looking for someone who can work full time hours however part time can be considered.
- Full or Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays worked on a rota 9:00am til 4:00pm
- Branch Work: None involved
- Sole Charge: Very rare
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vets & 2 Nurses
They are situated on the outskirts of Bristol City Centre and provide a full range of services to their loyal client base. The have excellent facilities in house including digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy and much more. The practice is ran by a highly experienced vet along side a strong team of 11.
The practice is looking for a confident, forward thinking veterinary surgeon who is confident with routine medical and surgical cases. You must be able to build strong relationships with patient and clients and must be willing to support team with whatever duties are necessary.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Generous annual CPD allowance & funding for certificates
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday allowance rising to 33 with service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
- 1 Years’ experience in practice
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.