Our client based in Brighton is looking for a veterinary surgeon with interests in exotics and surgery to join their friendly team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: To be worked on a flexible rota basis
- Branch Work: Some may be required, minimal amounts
- Sole Charge: Ideally you will be confident
- OOH: None involved
- Team: Experience team of vets & nurses across multiple branches
This practice is a main hospital in Brighton and has many small animal branch surgeries within the local vicinity. They are fully equipped with modern operating theatre and recovery facilities as well as some of the largest hospitalisation facilities for pet care IN East Sussex.
They are looking for an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon who has strong interests in exotic medicine and surgery. You will need to have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients.
- Competitive salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 3 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.