Our client based in Brighton is looking for a veterinary surgeon with interests in exotics and surgery to join their friendly team.
Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm – 4-day week
Weekends: To be worked on a flexible rota basis 1: 2 Saturday 8am – 5pm Sunday 9am – 5pm
Branch Work: Some may be required, minimal amounts
Sole Charge: Ideally you will be confident
OOH: None however there is potential here if there is a large workload and the current OOH team require some additional support.
Team: Experience team of vets & nurses across multiple branches
This practice is a main hospital in Brighton and has many small animal branch surgeries within the local vicinity. They are fully equipped with modern operating theatre and recovery facilities as well as some of the largest hospitalisation facilities for pet care in Sussex. The practice has a large multi Veterinary team many of whom are currently working on their surgical and medical certificates. The inhouse support varies from Dermatology, ophthalmology, Orthopaedics and exotics so it is ideal for a candidate who is looking to expand their knowledge within a career progression environment.
- You will be experienced in working within a Hospital
- You must be motivated and committed to providing a high standard of clinical care.
- A team player
- You would be confident in all general surgery
- You would be responsible for 1st opinion work for small animals – so confidence in this area is essential
- You will want to work with a varied caseload
- Ideally you would hold a certificate or interested in working towards a certificate
- Happy To work as part of a large team
- Excellent customer facing skills are required to establish good working relationships with clients,
- State of the art in House Laboratory
- Separate consulting rooms for Cats
- Exotic Wards
- Digital X – Ray
- Dental Radiography
Competitive salary between £35,000-£50,000
Generous annual CPD allowance
4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
Full pension scheme
Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
3 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.