We are looking for a vet with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join a fabulous team in Birmingham, West Midlands. They are looking for an enthusiastic vet who is strong minded, a good leader who will help the existing long-established and well-organised team to promote the practice. With a great team spirit, wonderful support network and tremendous work ethic this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress their skills and further their career!
- Hours: 4 day week – 40 Hours Mon – Fri: Shifts between 8.30am – 7.00pm
- W/E: 1:2 – 8am – 12:00 noon
- OOH: None
- Consults: 10 – 15 min
- Sole Charge %: 100%
- Branch work: Some
- Computer system: RX Works
- The Team: 1.5 Vets, 1 RVN, 2 Receptionists
- The role: Would suit someone who is bright, ambitious, hard-working, friendly and a 'team player' and is looking to progress their career.
About the Practice:
- Very well equipped practice, digital X-Ray
- Operating theatre
- In-house Lab
- Opportunity and support to develop an interest to Certificate level
- Salary package commensurate with the level of experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- CPD is funded and encouraged.
- RCVS fees paid
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
Minimum 2 years’ post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.