We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional individual to join our clients team as a Full Time or Part Time Veterinary Surgeon to be based in their Ayr practice.
- Full or Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30am til 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 - Saturday 8.30am til 5.00pm & Sunday 10.00am til 4.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Free onsite parking
This bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery in Ayr is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities
The ideal candidate to join this team will have good general surgical and medical skills. Also, you must be adaptable and flexible as some work will be required at a nearby branch.
- Salary - £30,000 -£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.