We are working with a small animal practice in Ashford, Kent who are recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join their established team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 9:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 full & 1 half weekend in 4, Saturdays 9am til 5pm & Sundays 11am til 4pm
- Branch Work: None involved
- Sole Charge: Occasional will be required, ideally confident
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 4 Vets, 5 RVN’s, 2 SVN’s & Other support staff
They are ideally located with easy access to central London every 30 minutes via train and just 10 minutes away from the Kent coastline. The practice itself is newly refurbished with lots of facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound & full endoscopy kit. They also benefit from having a team of visiting specialists in surgery cardiology and ultrasound.
They are looking for a vet who has at least 1 years’ experience in practice and an interest in surgery. You will also need to have exceptional customer service as well as some clinical experience.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Generous annual CPD allowance & funding for certificates
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday allowance rising to 33 with service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
- 1 Years’ experience in practice
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.