We are working with a practice in Ashford, Kent who are looking for a full-time veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent basis. If you are an enthusiastic and dynamic individual looking for a forward think practice this role is perfect for you.
- Full time
- Hours: Range of shifts between 8:00am & 8:00pm (Flexible)
- Weekends: To be worked on a rota basis
- Branch Work: Some work involved at branch practices
- Sole Charge: Some may be involved once comfortable
- OOH: Minimal/TBC
- Computer System: TBC
- Team: 9 Vets, 11 Nurses & Large support network of staff
The practice is well equipped with state-of-the-art modern equipment including digital & dental x-ray, orthopaedic equipment, a K laser unit and CT scanner. The staff take care of the surgery 24hrs a day and provide first class hospitalisation facilities including a separate isolation ward.
They are looking for a dynamic vet with interests in medicine or cardiology with a minimum of a years UK experience. You must be confident and competent in all routine surgery’s. It is also important you have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Competitive salary between £30,000-£45,000
- Generous CPD allowance per annum (Support with certificates)
- 28 days annual leave per annum
- Workplace pension
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.