Our clients practice in Ashford, Kent are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon with UK experience to join their hard working, reliable team. Ideally you will be able to start in January 2019, but this can be negotiated to suit you.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday, Shifts between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 8:30am til 4:00pm
- Computer System: RoboVet
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Ideally comfortable
This practice is purpose built with start of the art facilities, fully equipped with modern equipment meaning the staff can perform the highest levels of care. They are part of a medium sized veterinary group with practices in different areas of the country, meaning you will benefit from the support, knowledge and experience of a veterinary group along with the freedom of a practice being ran independently.
You will have good surgical experience along with confidence in all routine procedures and at least 2 years’ experience in practice. Excellent customer service and communication skills are also important and this practice prides itself on providing the highest levels of care and support.
- Salary - £35,000-£45,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Free Lunch on Fridays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.