A small animal practice in Aintree are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon to join their team. This is a well-established growing practice with a loyal client base and they are seeking an enthusiastic motivated veterinary surgeon. They heavily focus on customer care, so they are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and understands the importance on building client relations. There is a small element of sole charge with the role so ideally it would suit a vet who is 2 years post qualified as a minimum. This is a full-time role with a 1:3 weekends but no OOH. Generous salary for the right candidate with enhanced holiday and CPD.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am- 7pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday 9am – 5pm Sunday 10am – 3.30pm
- Sole Charge: Some
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 3 Vet 5 RVN and support team
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Offers an exciting workload with a mix of cases each day
- Offers a good work / life balance
- Offers clinical freedom and the ability to work up cases and see them through from start to finish.
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Certificates supported and generous budget for CPD.
- Onsite parking available and close to rail networks
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday and Birthday leave
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.