We are working with an established small animal practice on the outskirts of Sheffield who are recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time, 4-day week (40 hours)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: On a rota basis, Saturday 9:00am til 6:00pm & 10:00am til 4:00pm
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Consult times: 15 Minutes
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Nurse & 2 Student Nurses
This practice is well established in Sheffield and has a loyal client base who offer a wide, varied caseload. They have a well equipped surgery with modern facilities including digital x-ray, dentistry, ultrasound and much more.
They are looking for an experience vet who is confident with routine surgery and has a keen desire to provide the best possible service to clients. You must also bring excellent communication skills and relish being part of a hardworking but relaxed team.
- Salary: £35,000-£50,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.