Our client in Rugby, West Midlands is looking for a veterinary surgeon with a good level of practice experience to join their friendly team.
- Full time (3.5/4 days per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Sat 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sun 10:00am til 4:00pm
- Branch Work: Unlikely
- Sole Charge: Yes, must be confident
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 5 Vets, 3 RVNs & 3 SVNs as well as a support network
This practice is located in a busy part of the town and sees a wide variety of cases from small animals to some exotics. They do have a loyal base of clients but do have a free flow of new & 1 off customers. They pride themselves on providing the highest quality of care to all clients and are looking for the right person with the same values.
The main criteria for this practice is to find a motivated, driven & experience veterinary surgeon who can have a real input in the practice and help them stay at the forefront of clinical thinking. You will also need to have excellent customer service skills, be able to communicate comfortably and also but positive and passionate.
- Generous Salary between £40,000 & £50,000 DOE
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2+ years post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.