A practice located in Yaxley Cambridgeshire are recruiting a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their growing business. This is a great opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to work closely with the local practice Hospital to develop knowledge and skills further whilst only working Monday – Friday with NO OOH or weekends. So, a fantastic work / life balance!
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Mon - Friday 8.30am - 6.30pm
- Weekends: None
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Some
- Consult Times: 10 Minutes
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vet and RVN and supporting staff
- Busy small animal practice with a large client base
- The practice sees a varied case load enabling the right candidate to develop their skills
- Supported practice with RVNS and reception team
- Practice is supported by the 24 HR Hospital in Peterborough for more complex cases
- The candidate will be able to spend time in the 24 HR Hospital assisting and collaborating on cases to develop knowledge and skill set further
- Practice offers a great opportunity to expand on your own interests
- You must be confident with all routine surgery
- Happy with occasional sole charge work
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Focused on developing both your own skill set and the practice
- Excellent customer facing skills are essential and the ability to build rapport with clients and fellow members of staff is key
- Any special interests are welcomed and supported
- There is opportunity here to grow and develop so you must be a forward-thinking vet who is looking to develop your career
- You must have a positive motivated attitude
- Bright and spacious practice
- Air conditioning
- State of the art equipment
- In House Laboratory
- X Ray
- Salary: £35,000 £55,0000
- Holiday allowance: 25 days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- Private medical and life assurance
- CPD: Funded – 5 days off
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.